[Bf-committers] Makefile.in's

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:49:51 +0100

Kent Mein wrote:

> I propose we remove the Makefile.in's, configure from cvs since they
> are cluttering up commits

Agreed. The .in's can be generated for an ftp-tarball when we're up to
releasing something.

> and I doubt there is anyone out there using the autoconf stuff that
> does not have the tools to rebuild them.

Well ... IMO having those can simply be made a development requirement.

I promise to look at the FreeBSD (and Solaris/sparc) autoc-stuff this
week. (Last time I looked it didn't even finish running configure)

I also hope to find some time to set up a tinderbox server, and fix
those damned annoying 'anonymous' commits.

Oh, I also promise to myself to have plenty of time available for my
just-born son 'Fyor' :-)

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/