[Bf-committers] RE: configure.ac autoscan OS X

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:46:30 -0900

On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 00:41, Kent Mein wrote:
 > > > This is the only thing autoscan (version 2.54) lists as still
wanting
 > > in autoconfigure.ac:
 > > source/ode/ode/src/memory.cpp:194
 > and its just a warning.
 > > Also ode is a seperate package really we should work on moving it to
 > blender/lib and or just remove it.

 >>Hi,

 >>I mentioned the problem about AC_FUNC_REALLOC. However, by removing it
 >>from the configure.ac still kept me wondering why the problem only
 >>affects me. I found out that I am using an older version of autoconf.
 >>The macro AC_FUNC_REALLOC is new from autoconf version 2.54 an
onwards.
 >>I am using version 2.53.
 >>If this macro is really necessary, I will try to update the
./bootstrap
 >>script to check for the correct versions of autoconf, automake (and
 >>possibly libtool?)

 >>Michel

The lack of AC_FUNC_REALLOC doesn't affect the outcome of the compile
on OS X so it probably isn't necessary.
It still has the error: "make: don't know how to make
blenderpublisher.app.c. Stop" with or without AC_FUNC_REALLOC.
I've been looking for blenderpublisher.app.c. but haven't been able to
find it.

Michael Velikanje