[Bf-codereview] Don't embed fonts in Blender to avoid possible license issues (issue 14282043)

sergey.vfx at gmail.com sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:30:56 CEST 2013

 From quick glance seems all reasonable changes.

Just one thing. Perhaps it worth having defines fr font names. We might
need to rename droidsans to something like blender-i18n to be 100% we're
not violating anything by providing modified droid font under unchanged
name.

https://codereview.appspot.com/14282043/diff/1/source/blender/blenlib/intern/fileops.c
File source/blender/blenlib/intern/fileops.c (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/14282043/diff/1/source/blender/blenlib/intern/fileops.c#newcode119
source/blender/blenlib/intern/fileops.c:119: FILE *f;
Indentation seems to be strange in this function.

https://codereview.appspot.com/14282043/