[Bf-codereview] Blender i18n enhancements (issue 7102054)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:26:31 CET 2013

Added two comments about RNA part.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/diff/31/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_rna.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_rna.c (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/diff/31/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_rna.c#newcode59
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_rna.c:59: {PROP_PY_TRANSLATE,
"TRANSLATE", 0, "Translate",
I don't think this should be a subtype but a flag instead? That way it
doesn't get unnecessarily exposed to python, and it can work even if we
ever add useful string subtypes here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/diff/31/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_userdef.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_userdef.c (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/diff/31/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_userdef.c#newcode3317
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_userdef.c:3317: +	prop =
RNA_def_property(srna, "use_i18n_python", PROP_BOOLEAN, PROP_NONE);
I don't think this should be an option, just enable it always, don't
think addons should work different than builtin code here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/