[Bf-codereview] Blender i18n enhancements (issue 7102054)

montagne29 at wanadoo.fr montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 14 22:21:20 CET 2013

On 2013/01/14 21:17:04, mont29 wrote:
> Updated patch.

Addressed all issues from previous review (i.e. naming and using C ghash
as local i18n), except for the 'context in text parameter' stuff, for
which I really see no other way to handle it nicely and easily... :/

I honestly do not understand what's the problem in specifying a
translation context together with a string which is marked as "to be
translated"... But anyway, if this point is really considered
problematic, it's easy to keep it as is currently, for further
investigation - it's not really tightly related to the other things in
the patch. ;)

https://codereview.appspot.com/7102054/