[Bf-codereview] Node (issue 7235078)

bartekskorupa.com at gmail.com bartekskorupa.com at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:27:10 CET 2013

I'll try to address most of the issues, but I have problems with one of
them:

line 803: boy.ops.transform.resize(value = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0))

I use this operator as it's a hack to calculate nodes' dimensions.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7235078/diff/1/node_efficiency_tools.py
File node_efficiency_tools.py (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7235078/diff/1/node_efficiency_tools.py#newcode803
node_efficiency_tools.py:803: bpy.ops.transform.resize(value = (0.0,
0.0, 0.0))
What I do here is a hack. Changing X/Y locations won't do what I want.
nodes' locations are based on upper/left corners. I use resize operator
because this brigs them into same position basing on "median point".
Then I can calculate nodes' dimensions. I need to do it this way,
because 'width' or 'height' properties of nodes have issues. They don't
give me what I expect.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7235078/