[Bf-codereview] Freestyle r54826 branch review (issue 7416049)

tamito.kajiyama at gmail.com tamito.kajiyama at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 01:36:42 CEST 2013

Hi Campbell,

Many thanks for the approval as well as for the careful code review so
far!

I am available this weekend and likely able to work on the trunk merger.
I would just proceed with the merger as soon as possible, to gain time
for
solving potential issues during the merger.  Some help concerning the
final
merging procedure through IRC conversations would be much appreciated.

On 2013/04/04 17:32:53, ideasman42 wrote:

> - Commented on your patch, think we can resolve the issue after merge
into
> trunk.

Agreed.

> - Noticed bpath.c still references python module path which is now
marked as
> deprecated, Could you remove deprecated DNA before the merge?
(generally remove
> any DNA data hanging around which isnt used anymore).

Thanks for pointing this out.  I will remove it and all the other
deprecated
DNA elements when the merger is carried out.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7416049/