[Bf-codereview] Freestyle r54826 branch review (issue 7416049)

tamito.kajiyama at gmail.com tamito.kajiyama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:24:38 CEST 2013

Hi Campbell,

I just filed an updated patch set in the Patch Tracker.
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34859&group_id=9&atid=127

Could you please take a look at the patch and apply it to the trunk if
the changes are considered okay?

Thank you,
T.K.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7416049/