[Bf-codereview] Blender password text input (issue 6713044)

jiri.hnidek at gmail.com jiri.hnidek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:35:40 CEST 2012

On 2012/10/25 20:18:23, brechtvl wrote:
> I can still see issue when typing such UTF-8 characters, even with the
> asterisks, the cursor position and selection are drawing wrong. Also
placing the
> cursor gives issue, but that's because ui_textedit_set_cursor_pos does
not take
> things into account.

> Anyway, I modified the implementation, hope you don't mind, patch
here:
> http://www.pasteall.org/36595/diff

Hi Brecht,
thanks for your patch. It seems that everybody use git for blender
development despite blender has official svn repository ;-). BTW: I
found this tool very helpful:

https://gist.github.com/721622

I uploaded your patch with small modifications to codereview. I hope
that it was uploaded corectly, because scripting for uploading was ended
with some weired errors. Anyway, I made BLI_strlen_utf8_char not static
function and I added more comments to source code.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6713044/