[Bf-codereview] File output and image node improvements for arbitrary layer access (issue 6199059)

lukas.toenne at googlemail.com lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 15:29:05 CEST 2012

http://codereview.appspot.com/6199059/diff/1/source/blender/imbuf/intern/openexr/openexr_api.cpp
File source/blender/imbuf/intern/openexr/openexr_api.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6199059/diff/1/source/blender/imbuf/intern/openexr/openexr_api.cpp#newcode730
source/blender/imbuf/intern/openexr/openexr_api.cpp:730: *token =
end-len;
On 2012/05/10 12:01:23, brechtvl wrote:
> Seems like this could use strchr(str, '.'), but probably it only saves
on or two
> lines.

Yeah, strrchr (to get last occurrence) would do this, but then have to
newly terminate the string after each run to avoid getting same result
each time. This works fine with const char *, so will just keep it as
is.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6199059/diff/1/source/blender/makesdna/DNA_node_types.h
File source/blender/makesdna/DNA_node_types.h (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6199059/diff/1/source/blender/makesdna/DNA_node_types.h#newcode383
source/blender/makesdna/DNA_node_types.h:383: char exr_layer[30];		/*
EXR_TOT_MAXNAME-2 ('.' and channel char are appended) */
On 2012/05/10 12:01:23, brechtvl wrote:
> I'd remove the exr_ prefix here. It's only used for OpenEXR now, but
maybe in
> the future some other file formats may be supported.

Done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6199059/