[Bf-codereview] Fisheye Panorama for Cycles (issue 6111052)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:05:20 CEST 2012

http://codereview.appspot.com/6111052/diff/25001/intern/cycles/kernel/kernel_montecarlo.h
File intern/cycles/kernel/kernel_montecarlo.h (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6111052/diff/25001/intern/cycles/kernel/kernel_montecarlo.h#newcode256
intern/cycles/kernel/kernel_montecarlo.h:256: return make_float3(0.f);
It's actually not white, but the background colour (which happened to be
white in my test file). I can't test for ray.t after
kernel_path_integrate because ray->t is set there.
See if it's good in the latest patch.