[Bf-codereview] Set Influence option for Armature Actuator (issue 5673063)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:45:38 CET 2012

committing the patch. thanks for the review.
I agree that would be nice to have a python only interface, but my first
concern was to make the Armature Actuator more usable.

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst
File doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst#newcode4521
doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst:4521: Change weight of (only for IK)
constraint.
Yeah I know but c'est la vie.
Using your suggestion now

On 2012/02/26 03:20:04, Moguri wrote:
> I don't think this doc change is directly related to the patch, but I
guess
> there is no harm in slipping it in here. Although, maybe the line
should be
> reworded to "Change weight of constraint (IK only)." ?

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/5673063/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c#newcode1930
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_actuator.c:1930:
RNA_def_property_update(prop, NC_LOGIC, NULL);
not really. this is one of those .diff things. the rna prop update is
for the new property.
This function is required to call the notifier of logic space when
updating this rna function.