[Bf-codereview] Drag to close areas (issue 6269044)

jorge at lunarworkshop.com jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Wed Jun 6 19:51:01 CEST 2012

Maybe I'm not sure what you mean, then.

Are you talking about how if there's a three areas in a T-shape, and you
drag the top one down to close both bottom areas, Blender won't allow
it? That's the behavior since before I did this patch. If you right
click on the horizontal separator in this example and choose "Join area"
nothing happens. I decided not to fix this issue in this patch, what
ends up happening is that the dragged edge snaps back to header size if
it's a T-shape.

Or perhaps you're encountering some other problem that I haven't seen
yet? Could you describe more carefully and/or screenshot/video?

http://codereview.appspot.com/6269044/