[Bf-codereview] Drag to close areas (issue 6269044)

jorge at lunarworkshop.com jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Sun Jun 3 19:52:56 CEST 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review both of these patches.

You bring up a good point with the top info header, I think I'll just
have to disable this functionality entirely for the info header.

You're right that users can't throw the split over to one side with
reckless abandon anymore, but they can still easily position it at
header height + 2 pixels. I think the new, easy way to clear splits will
win them over.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6269044/