[Bf-codereview] On-surface brush (issue 5554059)

kalast at gmail.com kalast at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:04:31 CET 2012

Small correction, also an extra observation, this method may fail if the
brush sphere is partially occluded by another part of the mesh. What
will happen is that the occluding mesh surface will make the depth test
fail on the outer sphere. I don't know how brush influence works but I
think this will not be the desired result. I will have to test it later.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5554059/diff/1/source/blender/editors/sculpt_paint/paint_cursor.c
File source/blender/editors/sculpt_paint/paint_cursor.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5554059/diff/1/source/blender/editors/sculpt_paint/paint_cursor.c#newcode561
source/blender/editors/sculpt_paint/paint_cursor.c:561:
I meant "On places where it is inside the inner sphere the stencil is
two so the stencil will fail there."

http://codereview.appspot.com/5554059/