[Bf-codereview] Multi File Output Node (issue 5666047)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:02:48 CET 2012

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/diff/10001/source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c
File source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c
(right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/diff/10001/source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c#newcode204
source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c:204: *
It's an ugly mess, hopefully Tile will do this stuff right ...
I don't really see this as a code issue, imo we shouldn't even be trying
to match the render result size, it should just be based on the incoming
buffers, I don't think it needs to be fixed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/diff/10001/source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c#newcode210
source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c:210:
switch (nimf->format.planes) {
This option doesn't really make much sense in this context, in my
opinion, just ignore it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/diff/10001/source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c#newcode235
source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c:235:
printf("Error Size mismatch\n");
In this error message, it should specify that it's a file output node
that generated the error, and that it expects all sizes to be the same.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/diff/10001/source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c#newcode295
source/blender/nodes/composite/nodes/node_composite_outputFile.c:295:
#if 0	/* XXX not used yet */
I guess this could just use the first input?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5666047/