[Bf-codereview] Simplification of node muting and new detach operator (issue 5695063)

montagne29 at wanadoo.fr montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 25 17:27:09 CET 2012

Big +1 for me, muting code is mush nicer this way, regrouping similar
code is always great, and new detach op indeed useful… :D

Only real "problem" found, alt-G is already used to ungroup nodes,
currently, so I had to change detach to ctrl-alt-G…

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/editors/transform/transform_ops.c
File source/blender/editors/transform/transform_ops.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/editors/transform/transform_ops.c#newcode953
source/blender/editors/transform/transform_ops.c:953:
WM_keymap_add_item(keymap, "NODE_OT_move_detach_links", GKEY, KM_PRESS,
KM_ALT, 0);
Alt-G is already taken by ungroup, had to change it to ctrl-alt-G…

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/GPU_material.h
File source/blender/gpu/GPU_material.h (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/GPU_material.h#newcode118
source/blender/gpu/GPU_material.h:118: //int
GPU_stack_link_mute(GPUMaterial *mat, const char *name, struct
LinkInOutsMuteNode *mlnk);
You can remove those funcs, imho. They were only added for shader
muting…

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_codegen.c
File source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_codegen.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_codegen.c#newcode1257
source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_codegen.c:1257: #if 0
To be removed too, imho; :)

Also, you should remove the OpenGL shader code from
gpu_shader_material.gsl (the copy_raw() funcs) and regenerate
gpu_shader_material.gsl.c file. I think they are only used by current
muting code.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5695063/