[Bf-codereview] Fisheye Panorama for Cycles (issue 6111052)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:31:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 2012/04/25 18:26:16, dfelinto wrote:
> (1) get rid of 'use_panorama' leaving the panorama as an option only
for cycles
> (2) leave 'use_panorama' working for the internal renderer as it is
and panorama
> camera for cycles.
> (3) implement a real panorama camera for internal renderer.

I was thinking (4), to just make the panorama type working for Blender
Internal, doing the same as use_panorama does now. It would just be a
different UI to expose the same functionality, no need to actually
implement any new type of camera in Blender Internal.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6111052/