[Bf-codereview] RNA write access for CurveMap (issue 5091046)

ideasman42 at gmail.com ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:07:13 CEST 2011

Generally functionality is ok, but would like to have this match Curve
and FCurve style access, comments inline.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5091046/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c
File source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5091046/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c#newcode161
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c:161: static void
rna_CurveMapping_set_point_handles(CurveMapping *cumap, int cuma_index,
int handle_type)
Why add this when we have CurveMapPoint.handle_type ???

http://codereview.appspot.com/5091046/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c#newcode425
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c:425: prop=
RNA_def_property(srna, "points", PROP_COLLECTION, PROP_NONE);
add/remove points function should be added here.

I'd like this to follow Bezier curve / FCurve api style where possible.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5091046/diff/1/source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c#newcode486
source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_color.c:486: func=
RNA_def_function(srna, "reset", "rna_CurveMapping_reset");
Rather then passing an index this should be a member of CurveMap.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5091046/