[Bf-codereview] Blender Cucumber to Trunk (issue 4961053)

kupomail at gmail.com kupomail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:46:32 CEST 2011

Reviewers: bf-codereview_blender.org, dfelinto,

Message:
Addressed a few of the comments from Dalai.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py
File release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py#newcode37
release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py:37: bl_label = "Scene"
On 2011/09/01 09:37:16, dfelinto wrote:
> should you add GAME_ENGINE instead of removing the pool completely?
> (to make it easier for someone extending it to support a new engine)

Not sure what happened here. Fixed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_material.c
File source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_material.c (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_material.c#newcode77
source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_material.c:77: DYN_LAMP_PERSMAT = 8
On 2011/09/01 09:37:16, dfelinto wrote:
> keep the comma, it helps for svn blame (so new changes don't interfere
with this
> line)

Must have had something there and deleted too much. Fixed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp
File source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp#newcode234
source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp:234:
KX_KetsjiEngine::SetExitKey(ConvertKeyCode(startscene->gm.exitkey));
On 2011/09/01 09:37:16, dfelinto wrote:
> why not using ketsjiengine->SetExitKey() ?
> and can ConvertKeyCode be inside the SetExitKey()?
> [even if the function is static]

Not sure why I did that, Fixed here and the corresponding code for the
player. If I recall correctly the ConvertKeyCode is necessary to account
for differences in the external and internal players.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp
File source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp#newcode219
source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp:219: #if 0
On 2011/09/01 09:37:16, dfelinto wrote:
> why to commit an #if 0 code? was this copied over?

Yes, this entire map declaration was copied over.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_ghost.cpp
File source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_ghost.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/diff/1/source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_ghost.cpp#newcode415
source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_ghost.cpp:415: U.gameflags |=
USER_DISABLE_VBO;
On 2011/09/01 09:37:16, dfelinto wrote:
> add a comment explaining (e.g. disabling Blender VBO because BGE
creates its own
> VBOs)

Fixed

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4961053/

Affected files:
   M     doc/python_api/rst/bge.types.rst
   M     intern/ghost/GHOST_ISystem.h
   M     intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_System.cpp
   M     intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_System.h
   M     release/scripts/startup/bl_operators/wm.py
   M     release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py
   M     release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_render.py
   M     release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_scene.py
   M     release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/space_logic.py
   M     source/blender/blenkernel/intern/object.c
   M     source/blender/blenloader/intern/readfile.c
   M     source/blender/gpu/CMakeLists.txt
   M     source/blender/gpu/GPU_draw.h
   M     source/blender/gpu/GPU_material.h
   M     source/blender/gpu/SConscript
   M     source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_draw.c
   M     source/blender/gpu/intern/gpu_material.c
   M     source/blender/imbuf/IMB_imbuf_types.h
   M     source/blender/imbuf/intern/allocimbuf.c
   M     source/blender/imbuf/intern/dds/DirectDrawSurface.cpp
   M     source/blender/imbuf/intern/dds/DirectDrawSurface.h
   M     source/blender/imbuf/intern/dds/dds_api.cpp
   M     source/blender/makesdna/DNA_object_types.h
   M     source/blender/makesdna/DNA_scene_types.h
   M     source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_object.c
   M     source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_scene.c
   M     source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/KX_BlenderInputDevice.h
   M     source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/KX_BlenderKeyboardDevice.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/KX_BlenderKeyboardDevice.h
   M     source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Converter/BL_BlenderDataConversion.h
   M     source/gameengine/Converter/KX_BlenderSceneConverter.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Converter/KX_ConvertSensors.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/GamePlayer/common/GPC_KeyboardDevice.h
   M     source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_Application.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_Application.h
   M     source/gameengine/GamePlayer/ghost/GPG_ghost.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/BL_BlenderShader.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/BL_Material.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/BL_Material.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/BL_Texture.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/BL_Texture.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/CMakeLists.txt
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_BlenderMaterial.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_ConvertPhysicsObject.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_ConvertPhysicsObjects.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_FontObject.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_FontObject.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_GameObject.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Light.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Light.h
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_PythonInit.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_Scene.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_VertexProxy.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Physics/Bullet/CcdPhysicsController.h
   M     source/gameengine/Physics/Bullet/CcdPhysicsEnvironment.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_IRasterizer.h
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_LightObject.h
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_MaterialBucket.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_MeshObject.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_MeshObject.h
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/CMakeLists.txt
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_IStorage.h
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_ListRasterizer.cpp
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_ListRasterizer.h
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.h
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageIM.cpp
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageIM.h
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageVA.cpp
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageVA.h
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageVBO.cpp
   A     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_StorageVBO.h
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer.cpp
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer.h
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_TexVert.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_TexVert.h
   M     source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_texmatrix.cpp
   M     source/gameengine/VideoTexture/blendVideoTex.cpp