[Bf-codereview] Separate RGB Node for Cycles (issue 5444047)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:21:06 CET 2011

I don't know if we need to wait for next release for this kind of patch.
but I will leave to you (Brecht) to ponder on that, ok?

If you think the patch is good please go ahead and commit (or let me
know and I commit it myself).
Thanks

http://codereview.appspot.com/5444047/diff/6002/intern/cycles/kernel/svm/svm_sepcomb_rgb.h
File intern/cycles/kernel/svm/svm_sepcomb_rgb.h (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5444047/diff/6002/intern/cycles/kernel/svm/svm_sepcomb_rgb.h#newcode26
intern/cycles/kernel/svm/svm_sepcomb_rgb.h:26: stack_store_float(stack,
out_offset+color_index, color);
I'm using 'old fashion' + to write to the right element of my array. I
hope this is fine. It works great here.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5444047/