[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

Daniel Tavares danielmtavares at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:28:53 CEST 2011

Hi official.address243,

I already looked at some of your changes last night. I'll apply your
changes and continue working based off of that.

I'm not try to go after all trailing spaces/tabs. But I have the habit
of cleaning some of these minor things as I browse through the code.
Since these changes tends to clutter the patch, I started putting them
in a separate branch. That way I can send that as a separate patch.
That goes for typos as well.

Is the stuff that you're working on part of a GSoc2011 project?

I look forward to working with you on this.

Cheers,

Daniel