[Bf-codereview] Buildbot scripts (issue4273075)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:09:43 CET 2011

Reviewers: bf-codereview_blender.org,

This is an initial version of buildbot scripts. The intention is to put
them in svn, so it's easier for others to make changes. Updating the
server with changes will still need to be done by me or someone else
with access to the server.

There will be a master_private.py on the server, not in svn, since it
contains passwords.

Next to the buildbot stuff, there's also build_archive.py to create an
archive to upload to the server, integrated into cmake, with the
intention of making it work with scons later. Hopefully we can get this
usable for official releases eventually.

I wasn't really sure where to put this, and it overlaps with existing
things a bit, I'm open for suggestions on how to do this better.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/4273075/

Affected files:
   GNUmakefile
   build_files/buildbot/master.cfg
   build_files/buildbot/master_private_svn.py
   build_files/buildbot/master_unpack.py
   build_files/buildbot/slave_pack.py
   build_files/cmake/packaging.cmake
   build_files/package_spec/build_archive.py