[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

dfelinto at gmail.com dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:37:31 CET 2011

It's no longer working.  Maybe there is an incompatibility between by
latest patch -
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3292898/texface/texface_online_4c.diff and the
third  one?

The only file I'm changing is readfile.c, I don't understand what the
problem is.
Following are my comments to my code. Once we sort that out I put them
back in the "tracker".

###############
function to handle backward compatibility for what I'm calling
"non-disputed" materials. In other words, Materials that are only
associated with faces that share the same texface flags.

Do you think it should be a separated function, or it's ok to have it
inside one of the do_version checks?

code copied/adapted from zsort doversion. It works in my test, but I'm
still not so familiar with the way we are accessing the data here. It's
like the zsort so it must be right.

transp can be 0, 1 or 3. doing <<15 I make sure it goes after the last
value used by mode (1 << 15).

[re: TC_LIGHT]
This will affect render, actually. So it's probably better if rwe don't
do this conversion no?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/