[Bf-codereview] modeler normals don't match render normals (issue4280049)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:22:52 CET 2011

On 2011/03/15 14:10:45, mikkelsen7 wrote:
> We can change anything we want in there. Angle weighed, not angle
weighted,
> check for degenerate prims, whatever. Anything we might ever want to
add or
> remove
> from the method is now confined to one place which is a huge plus.

Well, I don't think we should account for everything you might possibly
want to do, but it's not even clear what you might need this abstraction
for in the future. All these examples you give can be done inside a
function like accumulate_vertex_normals.

These iterators are hard to follow & debug, I much prefer readable
slightly duplicated code over this.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4280049/