[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:49:08 CET 2011

Latest changes look good.

On 2011/03/15 02:51:30, dfelinto wrote:
> 4) as commented before I couldn't make the UI without the labels.

Yes, just checked this myself, I though this was working but it's not.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/29/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/DerivedMesh.c

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/diff/29/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/DerivedMesh.c#newcode965
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/DerivedMesh.c:965: dodraw =
setMaterial(matnr =
> new_matnr, &gattribs);
> ~remaining BUG~
> In GLSL and edit mode AlphaBlend is always SOLID.

> When Blender goes to edit mode the GMS.alphapass is 0. That happens
because
> v3d->transp=FALSE since we are not in the "view3d_draw_transp" pass.
> The old workaround was to set the alphablend after setting the
material. I see 2
> (1) set alphapass TRUE when in edit mode; OR
> (2)get material from GPU and set alpha based on the material (on the
real
> Material, not GMS.alphablend since this is solid when we are not in
the alpha
> pass).

Perhaps we can do a third alpha pass mode for edit mode, 0 for solid, 1
for transp, 2 for solid + transp.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/