[Bf-codereview] Use DerivedMesh instead of Mesh in COLLADA GeometryExporter (issue4387052)

Daniel Tavares danielmtavares at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:17:48 CEST 2011

Hi Nathan,

Sorry, I have been caught up with work these past few weeks and did
not have a chance to work on it. Although, I did rebase all of my
changes along with the ones official.address243 posted and sent him a
set of patches for him to apply on his git branch. Not sure if he made
any progress.

 I'm glad to see that other people were able to improve the changes I
put on CodeReview.

I should have some time available this weekend to work on the
exporter. I'll take a look at pjoe's patch to see what else is left to
do.

Cheers,

Daniel