[Bf-codereview] Pepper to trunk merge (issue 4934047)

nathan.letwory at gmail.com nathan.letwory at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:57:10 CEST 2011

Some small adds. Further: indentation is somewhat inconsistent over all
files. Just like naming of enums, functions and vars. I suggest this be
fixed after merge, esp. naming issues as these are planned for fixup in
trunk at some point anyway.

Armature animation baking should be ported from python still, but we
agreed with student he'd be doing that in the 3 months after GSoC.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp
File source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp#newcode36
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:36:
On 2011/08/25 14:43:58, brechtvl wrote:
> This function doesn't take into account the export_selected setting,
is that
> intentional? Also e.g. forEachMeshObjectInScene checks the scene
layers, but
> e.g. for lights it's not done, it's not clear to me that these
functions are
> consistent.

Indeed this is somewhat inconsistent. It's a problem mostly coming from
trunk, which should be addressed there. I propose to do that after code
has been merged.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp#newcode142
source/blender/collada/AnimationExporter.cpp:142: /* Old System
This commented-out code can be removed

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/