[Bf-codereview] Pepper to trunk merge (issue 4934047)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:00:20 CEST 2011

Did a basic review the game engine file changes. One thing I'm not sure
about is the Restrict Animation FPS feature. It can be faster of course,
but it seems is bound to give stuttering? It's not clear to me when this
feature would be useful to enable.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py
File release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py#newcode346
release/scripts/startup/bl_ui/properties_game.py:346: row.prop(gs,
"restrict_animation_updates")
These three buttons don't really fit one the same row, it doesn't show
the full text.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/gameengine/Ketsji/CMakeLists.txt
File source/gameengine/Ketsji/CMakeLists.txt (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/gameengine/Ketsji/CMakeLists.txt#newcode78
source/gameengine/Ketsji/CMakeLists.txt:78: ../../../source/blender/gpu
Why were all these include paths added here, they mostly duplicate
existing ones?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp
File source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/diff/6043/source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp#newcode1011
source/gameengine/Ketsji/KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp:1011: // nothing to do
here, everything relative now...
I guess this code can just be removed then?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4934047/