[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Mon Aug 8 17:49:15 CEST 2011

Hi Dalai,

I didn't have much time anymore to look into the patch but I looked at
some random files outside the material conversion and didn't find any
problem. That part of the code seems more systematic and less prone to
errors. I trust you have also tested that part more fully.
I see that SVN is now frozen for 2.59. Did you have a chance to push the
patch into trunk?

Regards,
Benoit

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/