[Bf-blender-npr] Crashes When Rendering

Mastermind Art jadasymb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:46:26 CEST 2017

Hello To the Developers of Blender,

I made a 2d intro yesterday that I spent hours and hours on trying to save
in another format other than a blender format and over and over again the
application keeps crashing when I try to render it. The design is complete
but I just need to export it in either a mpeg file or some other popular
video format so I can use it for videos I will be making online. I watched
tons of how to videos and read tons of blogs online and all the things they
said to try that I knew how to didn't work and I was working on the file on
an Alienware PC and even sent the blender file to my MacBook Pro to see if
it would properly render and it does the same thing . Could you please help
me out with this issue? I really love using blender but this is the only
issue .
Hope to talk to you soon,

Jay .