[Bf-blender-npr] Freestyle/Blender Basic Overview

Margret Storm i.am.ozark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:51:49 CEST 2014

(My first time responding to any kind of official mailing list, forgive me
in advance for any violations of protocol/basic manners)

Hey, I'm learning C++ with the intention of getting under the hood with
Freestyle (mainly, I'd like to change how many arguments the shaders can
take, for more interactivity with Python add-ons), but it's kind of hard to
know where to start!! The old Freestyle blog has documentation on what does
what in what order, but I can't be sure what's current and what isn't . . .

Is there, or could someone make, a basic overview of how the programming
flow in Blender/Freestyle especially works?