[Bf-blender-npr] priority targets for Freestyle and Blender NPR capabilities

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:54:21 CEST 2014

Hi,
I am not a freestyle user, so I really have no input for priority
requirements or workflow.
I am, however, interested in the discussion of the npr work, beer, blender
internal, the real time viewport and adding the game engine to that :) I am
not yet at a level where I can really discuss this, but I am here and I am
reading, and we should indeed join efforts to have a fast flexible base
renderer instead of 4 or 5 separate things.
I do think npr is super important and I love the more and more works I have
seen with it, congratulations on your work Tamito!
---
Inês Almeida