[Bf-blender-npr] Intro - Terry Hancock

Terry Hancock lunatics.ml14 at anansispaceworks.com
Thu Feb 13 17:21:23 CET 2014

Hi!

I'm Terry Hancock, director and producer of "Lunatics!", which is to be a
free-culture animated science-fiction series about the first lunar settlers. We
are making extensive use of existing NPR features in Blender in our
production.

I am not really qualified to do any serious development, but I certainly have
an interest in improvements in Blender and especially the NPR features. I do
have some skill in Python scripting, although I have not done much with
scripting in Blender.

Cheers,
Terry

--