[Bf-blender-npr] request for feature

Joseph Kover notsimilar at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:29:23 CET 2014

Dear sears.

I am a blender user on a hobby basis.i do science related animations which
can be found on my youtube channel here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCInI2wrnOXHA7aZ0rTY-VQ/videos

or under my name.
I supported your work with donation and intend to do in the future too.
i have a request of a function which stops me to get further in my
modelling.which is i would need to connect two separate object (similar as
use parent) but i need the corresponding mesh or gauge to be shown.so
between two objects in other words i need the corresponding nodes and if i
rotate one object the mesh between the connection would need to
respond.please let me know if there is any possibility to add this feature.
you guys doing amazing work.kudos