[Bf-blender-npr] textured strokes in Freestyle

Paolo Acampora palucam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:50:36 CEST 2014

Hi, there's currently a button in the linestyle settings bringing to the
"Other Textures" context. It does not set the style yet, I think it can be
arranged once the UI is final.

Feature documentation has started
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Pkrime/TexturedStrokes

Thanks

Paolo Acampora, palucam at gmail.com
Thecnical Director at MAD entertainment, Naples (Italy)