[Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src transform.c transform.h transform_constraints.c transform_constraints.h transform_generics.c
theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 04:51:45 CET 2005
theeth (Martin Poirier) 2005/03/08 04:51:45 CET
blender/source/blender/src transform.c transform.h
+ Local axis constraint for multiple object selection works with resize and rotate (the easiest).
+ Refined the headerprint for Translation. Now prints only the needed info for constraint in the constraint's space (ie: if you're moving 1 unit along the local X axis, regardless of it's orientation, it will print "D: 1.000 along local X")
Still need to make numinput work like that (typing a number with a local axis constraint would move along that axis. There's some base code already though, just need a finishing touch, but it's late now)
+ Optimised PET calculations by using the TD_NOACTION flag (actually, that might have been in the last commit).
+ Added a float axismtx member to TransData to store the orientation of the element (useful for local axis constrainst which, in edit could be moving along normals and the like).
- Fixed scaling in edit mode (was doing some matrix multiplications in the wrong order, only visible when using a constraint)
- Fixed the constraint projection matrix. It didn't work for planar constraint if the constraint space wasn't global (in a nutshell, it produced weird results for local space planes).
- Some potential bugs fixed (Note to Ton: added an ext pointer in TransInfo to point to the TransDataExtension block. With the sort done after allocation, the first td pointer doesn't necesarely point at the start of the ext block, so we needed another to free it correctly).
- Got rid of some remaining test with G.obedit.
- Moved constraint reset from init to post trans code (Ton, that means you can create constraints before calling transform, like for the menus for example).
I was getting some random segfault with the new headerprint code. Very random, couldn't reproduce with a debug version. I did some initialisation that might have been missing (though doubtful that's what caused the crashes). Was linked to using constraint though not caused by them. Probably due to some dumb late coding error.
Revision Changes Path
1.19 +71 -52 blender/source/blender/src/transform.c
1.11 +10 -4 blender/source/blender/src/transform.h
1.11 +170 -27 blender/source/blender/src/transform_constraints.c
1.4 +4 -1 blender/source/blender/src/transform_constraints.h
1.10 +37 -49 blender/source/blender/src/transform_generics.c
More information about the Bf-blender-cvs