[Bf-animsys] Four faces tansparent in Viewport Shading-Rendered but only Three in the animation . .

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Sun Aug 19 11:30:47 CEST 2018

Hi Philip,

This isn't really a question about / issue with the animation system, so
it's not really on-topic for this mailing list (you'll probably be
helped better at https://blender.stackexchange.com/). Having said that,
just the one subject line doesn't explain your issue. There are two
objects that are almost identical and overlapping, so just the number 4
doesn't convey which faces you're talking about. If I go into edit mode
in either object there are no faces selected.

Sybren