[Bf-animsys] 回复: compiling ERROR: need "wintab.h"

不知疲倦的鱼 2403220883 at qq.com
Tue Oct 31 12:08:43 CET 2017

Hi Sybren,
    Thanks for your reply and remind.
    I 've send a new mail to bf-committers, but received a auto(maybe) reply that tell: "Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval" , I don't know if it need a long time to get approval, I want to try to solve it myself as soon as possible.     So, if you have the source code,  could you give me the "wintab.h" and its relative lib(as its name ,some called wintab_xx.lib)? as you see, the issue is only caused by the nuts and bolts, just two or more files after all.

my compile platform: Win7 x64
(VS 2017, MSVC 14.11.25503 x64 console)

Best wishes,
        A.W