[Bf-animsys] Proposal for minor change to graph editor cursor with drivers

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 11:13:45 CEST 2015

I agree. Zanqdo and Hjalti bring up good points about scrubbing being
separate. I would think there needs to be some form of visual aid
somewhere (fake/preview viewport?) to support the value change of the
new cursor value, much like viewport is updated on timeline scrub now.
I've often used the viewport to check driver interpolation by stretching
out the driver keys and scrubbing. Maybe this is getting too
specialized, though. I will add this as a comment on the task page as well.

On 09/04/2015 07:09 PM, Bassam Kurdali wrote:
> Seems like a reasonable request to me.
> On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 21:33 +1000, Campbell Barton wrote:
>> Hi, posting here since Animation project on developer.blender.org
>> isnt
>> so active.
>>
>> https://developer.blender.org/T46004
>>
>> Would be interested to know if there are any drawbacks with going
>> ahead with the proposal.

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover