[Bf-animsys] Grease pencil layers group

mendiobox info at mendiobox.com
Tue Jul 21 16:28:10 CEST 2015

Hey Joshua,

Is nice to know you are already working on a similar feature!

I really like your strokes+object attach idea, it will allow to use GP strokes in new and amazing ways and showing those object+strokes at the same time could be super useful.  :)

Keep the good work coming and let me know if you need help on the workflow or anything else you need.

Cheers
Matias