[Bf-animsys] Grease pencil layers group

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:55:57 CEST 2015

Hi Matias,

Indeed, I've been thinking about similar features - albeit for other
purposes :)

My original idea was that it would be necessary to have these attached to
an object of sorts for these to appear in the scene. That way, we could
have bunches of strokes getting transformed, etc. by the object they are
attached to. But certainly, I think having a way of showing the strokes
from multiple objects at the same time could be useful.

The only issue I worry about a bit is how to keep everything manageable
from a workflow POV. Even with the scene + active object split, it can
already be quite confusing to remember which set of strokes is editable,
and which are not!

Regards,
Joshua