[Bf-animsys] Storyboard and VSE

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 01:05:18 CET 2015

Take for example many years ago when Intel was really the only choice
available for x86 based processor systems(the early Pentium days)

When AMD came along and decided to also make processors that were
compatible with Windows machines(and Linux at the time?)  they were taken
to court by Intel.  It was finally decided that AMD can make processors so
long as they did not copy any of Intel's circuit designs and so long as
they could produce the same output given the same input.

Although AMD did win the right to do what they wanted to do, they still had
to spend a lot of time in court and they had to pay a lot of high-priced
lawyers to help get them through the situation.

Try not to give people looking for a fight something to latch onto,
especially when it's completely unnecessary to begin with.  You can design
tools without name-dropping, it adds nothing to the credibility of what you
are saying anyways.

Really there is not a single person who ever walked this Earth who can
claim that everything they think came from themselves and that they never
thought of anything that was inspired by someone else so this is not so
much a moral issue as it is a practical matter.