[Bf-animsys] Layered Bone Deform

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sun Nov 16 15:12:04 CET 2014

I only was thinking about the form, not the function :)
My first thought was "wouldn't it be nice to have that in a hierarchie..."

What functions would be assigned to which level in the hierarchy
is then yet another story. (like for example the top levels in that
hierarchy could become assignable to modifiers...)

Of course i understand that the list widget as it stands today does
not have all necessary functions to allow for such a hierarchical list.
Maybe the List widget is not even the right thing to use. Maybe we
would need something like a customizable Outliner Widget instead...
ok, ok... back to reality :)

cheers,
Gaia