[Bf-animsys] Layered Bone Deform

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 13:38:39 CET 2014

Some crappy mock-up on how it could be presented. Also solves the
current issue of having every vgroup in the same super long list,
regardless of it's actual use type.

Idea is you can make as many of this custom lists as you want and
assign a deform order to them, or mark as non deform maybe :)

http://3developer.com/tmp/Layered_Deform.png

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com