[Bf-animsys] Proposal for adding a color swatch to the weight paint panel

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sun Jun 30 17:43:14 CEST 2013

Hi;

I propose to add a color swatch to the Weight Paint panel
very similar to what we have for Vertex paint and texture Paint,
but just showing the color band, like here for example:

     http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=54593 (mockup on the left side)

The idea is to have a visual information about the weight brush color
besides the pure value information indicated in the weight button.
If we implement this swatch, then it will of course take any
custom weighting color band from the user preferences if defined.
Otherwise it  will show the default cold/hot rainbow color band.

If i get a positive vote for my proposal then i have the
permission from Kaito to add it to the panel :)
Please let me know your opinion and your own ideas for
a better solution.

Thanks for responding ;)
-gaia-