[Bf-animsys] Depsgraph Refactor - GSoC2013 System Design Proposal

Nathan Vegdahl nathanvegdahl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:31:02 CEST 2013

Hi Joshua,
I've only had a chance to skim over the document (I'm currently at a
conference), but so far it looks like an excellent plan!

I'll likely have more say in a day or two when I have the chance to
read the paper in more detail.

Thanks for your efforts!  Of all the GSOC projects, this is easily the
one I am most excited about. :-)

--Nathan