[Bf-animsys] please review: Weight tools documentation reworked

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Jul 3 14:26:51 CEST 2013

Hi all;

I have reworked the Wiki manual pages for the Weight tools.
I hope this will help to understand the tools better. Here is
the "container page" from where you get to the 4
main document pages for vertex groups and weight Painting:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modeling/Meshes/Vertex_Groups

I am almost finished with the documents. However i could
need a bit of help here from the "pro's":

Please can you review the documentation and possibly
add your own knowledge as well ? If possible i prefer that
you just change the documents right away in the wiki :)
Please also feel free to change areas which are marked
with "(wip)".

Also it would be helpful if you review the related tooltips
in Blender. I believe some of them could be made more
descriptive...

Thanks a lot for any help!
cheers,
Gaia