[Bf-animsys] Proposal for adding a color swatch to the weight paint panel

Nathan Vegdahl nathanvegdahl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:29:21 CEST 2013

I could see this as being mildly useful.  Especially with the default color
ramp for weights, it's really not clear which colors represent which
weights.  This would help serve as a visual guide for people using the
default ramp (or strange situation-specific ramps).

For me personally, however, I don't think I'd get much use out of it.  I
never use the default ramp, as I find it visually busy and confusing.  I
always switch to a simple 2-color linear gradient.

--Nathan