[Bf-animsys] bone shapes not scaling with bones option

malefico at malefico3d.org malefico at malefico3d.org
Sun Oct 4 17:15:30 CEST 2009

Yup, agree. This is something I wanted many many times

Besides this there is ANOTHER thing loosely related. It would be nice to
have an Octaedron bone, that keeps X and Z constant and gets only scaled
in Y when moving its root and tail in edit mode. This is how Maya draws
octaedron like bones, and it's very clean.

I think it's a nice combination of stick bones and octaedron (which of
course let you see the roll but when bones are too long, occludes too much
of the view).

Sorry to slightly go offtopic, but I thought it was related somehow :/

Regards and peace

malefico